Ok, I do this, it's in the sound folder, but it isn't playing! What did I do wrong?
- Put a filename for a MOD, MP3 or MIDI here, or just leave it
- blank if you do not want music. If an invalid filename is
- given, then no music will play.
- To play mymusic.mp3 from the sound/ directory, put
- title.bgm = sound/mymusic.mp3
- Music will continue to play between screens if the files names
- are the same, and both BGMs are specified to loop.
- Music to play at title screen.
title.bgm = sound/Hip-Hop Instrumental 2013 - When It All Boils Down Ft. Marka.mp3
title.bgm.volume = 100 ;volume scaling factor in percent. 100 is default
title.bgm.loop = 1 ;Set to 0 to prevent looping
- Music to play at char select screen.
select.bgm = sound/Hip-Hop Instrumental 2013 - When It All Boils Down Ft. Marka.mp3
select.bgm.volume = 100
select.bgm.loop = 1
- Music to play at versus screen.
vs.bgm.loop = 0
- Music to play at victory screen.
victory.bgm.loop = 0