So I understand adding characters, adding stages, adding music to stages, and other basics.
However, I was wondering how to (if I even can) do the following:
- In arcade mode, if you're up against a certain opponent, you go
to a specific stage.
- For example, if you fought Homer Simpson, the stage you go to is Simpson House.
- If you fight a certain opponent on a specific stage, the
- For example, if you fight a specific opponent on the stage Heavenly, the music would change from its default music (which I don't know what that is since I haven't downloaded the stage yet) to Hikari no Willpower.
- Set a specific character to appear during a specific round of
- If the above can be achieved, if you set the difficulty to a specif…
- In arcade mode, if you're up against a certain opponent, you go to a specific stage.
So I just got M.U.G.E.N.
What's the best version of M.U.G.E.N. in your opinions? Because, even though I don't have the specific version of M.U.G.E.N. that's my favorite, that one M.U.G.E.N. with the septillion character slots (if I had to make a guestimate) looks like the best one.
And also, there's also best engine builds, so I could ask for that, too.
And when you list the best one in your opinions, could you add a link to the downloads?Read more >