- Elecbyte for making the engine in the first place.
- Whoever founded this in the first place
- Jack Tempary
- Neopets2012/Josh Geary
- The anonymous user who keeps requesting.
- Dolla bills, y'all!
W.I.P.'s as of now
I am focusing purely on Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network. I can devote no energies to anything else MUGEN.
I watch these
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Primetime on the major networks
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Sanjay & Craig
- Angry Birds
- Crash Bandicoot
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Gran Turismo
- Katamari series
- Need for Speed
- Spyro the Dragon
- Ratchet & Clank
- Tony Hawk's series
- You Don't Know Jack
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Pokémon Black/White
- ModNation Racers
- Saints Row the Third
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus
- Super Scribblenauts
- WarioWare: D.I.Y.
- Don't flood my comments (or talk page or whatever) with requests. I'm not your monkey.
- No dumb requests.
- A real char creator takes his sweet time to make sure everything is ship-shape.
- Adding to the above, don't tack release dates you can't meet onto your W.I.P's. MUGEN of the now has come to expect these deadlines to be met.
- I'd use accurate terms if I were making special hit anims. For example, if you're doing Sange Passare, use a term like "bloated", not "blissed", because that's another move entirely.
- Good strikers don't shuffle right up to the enemy just for cheap hits (I'm talkin' to you, Wlan).
- By all means listen to the others when they give constructive criticism. Theirs is to help, not attack.
- Not all supers are ketchup lasers.
- I don't remember asking for help with the UYA icons. Or char sprites. Or ideas for Gumball's moves.
- Rule of thumb entails you are not as funny or cool as Dee Bee Kaw, so don't try to be.
- MUGEN is not a game; it's an engine for games. If you want to be a creator, don't go in there all like "hey I made Xerneas so he can fight Yveltal" 'cause then you'll end up like Wlan (or Jose Geary if you're not careful).
- LEARN TO CODE AND/OR SPRITE IF YOU WANT TO GET ANYWHERE.