My real name is not Doug OR Crow, but you can still call me Crow.
Like these guys
- Coockie900. Good guy.
- Daniel9x7. He's great at sprites and gameplay, plus his Clone chars are genius.
- Dark-Donald. Good guy too.
- Elecbyte for making the engine in the first place.
- JudgeSpear. I'm in MUGEN 'cause of him.
- Liero116. Rumble Pack is really fun for an indie game.
- MattTheBiscuit. Chances are he knows more than you do.
- Matydel42008. World's greatest perv. You better listen to this guy, he knows stuff you don't.
- PlasmoidThunder. Darn good admin.
- ProjectLG. A swell fella with a lotta knowledge.
- RandomP0KEMONBro. He's better at it than you are.
- Vyr for founding the darn wiki.
- 2010lifegame. He can deny it but Aaron Roulette is still a spriteswap.
- 26maxx/coolcool8. This is a wiki. She can do better. I am NOT sexy.
- Beanfan112. Like Wlan, but with salt.
- Jack Tempary or whoever. GoAnimate doesn't pass for sprites.
- Kaflip. Little thing called patience, grasshopper.
- MultiMugen. "This guy thinks he's SO cool!"
- Neopets2012/Josh Geary. Terrible at art, blocks slightest dissenters.
- Randommanelorse for doin' MvC all wrong (then of course I didn't either).
- Randommaster007. He likes to call the shots too much.
- Webkinzspongebob. That Dora of hers... and WTF is Orblin for that matter?
- WlanmaniaX. Sprites suck, codes suck, steals stuff, butthurt, forces opinions on people (about cartoons for Pete's sake).
- The anonymous user who keeps requesting.
- Dolla bills, y'all!
W.I.P.'s as of now
Possible future works (UNOFFICIAL)
- Strength Training-esque character where you rip up cut-outs of Kuromaru, Slime, etc.
- Second boss of The Simpsons Arcade Game
- A PaRappa the Rapper edit
- Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
- Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari)
- Angry Birds
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Spyro the Dragon
- Colin Mochrie (Animutation)
- Guy that moves his head (that one bootleg Aladdin movie)
- Updates to past characters
I watch these
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- SpongeBob SquarePants pre-decline
- Primetime on the major networks
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Sanjay & Craig
- Angry Birds
- Crash Bandicoot
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Gran Turismo
- Katamari series
- Need for Speed
- Spyro the Dragon
- Ratchet & Clank
- Tony Hawk's series
- You Don't Know Jack
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Pokémon Black/White
- ModNation Racers
- Saints Row the Third
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus
- Super Scribblenauts
- WarioWare: D.I.Y.
- Don't flood my comments (or talk page or whatever) with requests. I'm not your monkey.
- No dumb requests.
- A real char creator takes his sweet time to make sure everything is ship-shape.
- Adding to the above, don't tack release dates you can't meet onto your W.I.P's. MUGEN of the now has come to expect these deadlines to be met.
- I'd use accurate terms if I were making special hit anims. For example, if you're doing Sange Passare, use a term like "bloated", not "blissed", because that's another move entirely.
- Good strikers don't shuffle right up to the enemy just for cheap hits (I'm talkin' to you, Wlan).
- By all means listen to the others when they give constructive criticism. Theirs is to help, not attack.
- Not all supers are ketchup lasers.
- I don't remember asking for help with the UYA icons. Or char sprites. Or ideas for Gumball's moves.
- Rule of thumb entails you are not as funny or cool as Dee Bee Kaw, so don't try to be.
- MUGEN is not a game; it's an engine for games. If you want to be a creator, don't go in there all like "hey I made Xerneas so he can fight Yveltal" 'cause then you'll end up like Wlan (or Jose Geary if you're not careful).
- LEARN TO CODE AND/OR SPRITE IF YOU WANT TO GET ANYWHERE.