That's right, I'm back on the wiki.
These people are better than you
- Whoever founded this wikia
What I like
What I dislike
- Corporate asshats (Viacom, Disney, etc.)
- Pop music of the 2010's
- What passes for entertainment these days
- Those meddling kids
W.I.P.'s as of now
- An updated Crow
- New Viacom sandbag
- Refining UYA screenpack for accuracy
- Emi Toshiba [DDR (screw it, MUGEN's got Arle and Amitie.)]
Possible future works (UNOFFICIAL)
- Strength Training-esque character where you rip up cut-outs of Kuromaru, Slime, etc.
- Second boss of The Simpsons Arcade Game
- A PaRappa the Rapper edit
- Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
- Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari)
- Angry Birds
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Spyro the Dragon
- Scorch (Spyro 3)
- Colin Mochrie (Animutation)
- Guy that moves his head (that one bootleg Aladdin movie)
- Updates to past characters
Absolute favorite TV shows
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- SpongeBob SquarePants pre-decline
- The Simpsons pre-decline
- Family Guy
Least favorite TV shows
- Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Anything live-action on CN
Favorite video games
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Ratchet & Clank
- Crash Bandicoot
- Original Spyro trilogy
- Katamari series
- Some Mario
Words of advice
- Don't flood my comments (or talk page or whatever) with requests. I'm not your request monkey.
- If you do request, don't bullshit doing so. I mean seriously, what kind of mental division would EVER want to see Shark vs. Train or Angela Anaconda in MUGEN?
- If I do take your request for a creation, don't assume I'm going to finish it in a flash like I did with my old chars. A real creator would take his sweet time to make sure everything is ship-shape.
- Adding to the above, don't tack release dates you can't meet onto your W.I.P's. MUGEN of the now has come to expect these deadlines to be met.
- The general consensus in MUGEN is don't make a char too over- or underpowered and whatever groove you're going for, (MvC, CvS, KoF, etc.) do it properly. I'd also say no bugs or glitches but that's pretty much common knowledge amirite?
- I'd use accurate terms if I were making special hit anims. For example, if you're doing Sange Passare, use a term like "bloated", not "blissed", because that's another move entirely.
- Good strikers don't shuffle right up to the enemy just for cheap hits (I'm talkin' to you, Wlan).
- By all means listen to the others when they give constructive criticism; chances are they know more about charmaking than you do.
- Not all supers are ketchup lasers.
- MUGEN is not a game; it's an engine for games. If you want to be a creator, don't go in there all like "hey I made X so he can fight Y" 'cause then you'll end up like Wlan (or Jose Geary if you're not careful).
- LEARN TO CODE AND/OR SPRITE. You'll go far.