Welcome to the MUGEN Database!
The MUGEN Database is a wiki about the customizable 2D fighting game engine, M.U.G.E.N. There have been 4,241 articles since September 2005.
The MUGEN Database aims to document characters, stages, etc. for use with the M.U.G.E.N fighting game engine, as well as gameplay mechanics and terminology. Since this is a wiki, you are free to add and change information on M.U.G.E.N here.
WARNING: M.U.G.E.N is a 2D fighting game engine that supports user made content, and as a result some content is not appropriate for underage people.
Browse the MUGEN Database
How to Contribute
- Remember to read the rules!
- Remember to read the Wikia Chat rules!
- When you create a page, follow the (currently incomplete) manual of style, or just simply go to this article about the structure of a character article. Just in case you're stuck on how to create a page, please go and see our tutorials on how to create info boxes, templates, move lists, and etc.
- Stages are just as important as characters when it comes to M.U.G.E.N, and so are the articles about them. Go to this article to see how the general layout goes.
- Know anything about a character? Well, some pages need some work. Or, some pages have yet to be created!
- Is there perhaps an article that you feel should be featured? Go here to nominate it, though be sure it follows these guidelines! If an article you want to be featured is already nominated, vote for it!
- Create a page! Fill this in, and you're set!
- Make a video! Click here to know how to!
- 03 September 2014: Ever wanted to know how to rip multi-layered animations?
- 03 August 2014: That's right... We're having a chat mod election.
- 01 August 2014: A possible switch for the chat feature.
- 27 April 2014: And so it comes to an end.
- 02 April 2014: It's time for another poll.
- 01 September 2013: The poll has ended and the victor has been crowned!
- 06 August 2013: Changes may be made to character articles. It is your decision that decides what happens!
- 31 July 2013: Design a chat emotion!
- 26 January 2013: Test your bonus game skill!
- 18 September 2012: Some characters are just too awful to ignore...
- 26 August 2012: What OS do you use? Vote Now!
- 22 August 2012: Survival Leaderboard!
- 05 January 2012: Introducing...The Wikia Chat feature!
- 20 September 2011: How to add to a template!
- 19 September 2011: How to make infoboxes for stages.
MUGEN Database International
|M.U.G.E.N Base de Datos||Wiki MUGENpédia||Base de Dados M.U.G.E.N|
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Gex • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter
Hello, and Sorry for my bad english -_- (This is like a catchphrase now. XD)
Some people have asked …Read more >
So, I started making my own version of SSBB on Mugen, I wanted to add some SSBB 4 characters , so I…Read more >