Welcome to the MUGEN Database!
The MUGEN Database is a wiki about the customizable 2D fighting game engine, M.U.G.E.N. There have been 4,438 articles since September 2005.
The MUGEN Database aims to document characters, stages, etc. for use with the M.U.G.E.N fighting game engine, as well as gameplay mechanics and terminology. Since this is a wiki, you are free to add and change information on M.U.G.E.N here.
WARNING: M.U.G.E.N is a 2D fighting game engine that supports user made content, and as a result some content is not appropriate for underage people.
With a layout change under way, the MUGEN Database is currently undergoing some changes. Because of this, it is very likely that certain aspects of the site will look inconsistent with other parts of the same type, or might not make sense. Please bear with us as we try to fully implement this new layout, or perhaps you could lend us a hand! If you're creating a new article, do not use the old layout! It will be deleted, as we are focusing on transferring all the character articles over. Please use the new layout!
Browse the MUGEN Database
How to Contribute
- Remember to read the rules!
- Remember to read the Wikia Chat rules!
- When you create a page, follow the (currently incomplete) manual of style, or just simply go to this article about the structure of a character article. Just in case you're stuck on how to create a page, please go and see our tutorials on how to create info boxes, templates, move lists, and etc.
- Stages are just as important as characters when it comes to M.U.G.E.N, and so are the articles about them. Go to this article to see how the general layout goes.
- Know anything about a character? Well, some pages need some work. Or, some pages have yet to be created!
- Is there perhaps an article that you feel should be featured? Go here to nominate it, though be sure it follows these guidelines! If an article you want to be featured is already nominated, vote for it!
- Create a page! Fill in the respective box of the type of article you want to make and you're set! Be aware that the article templates provided by these boxes are as bare-bones as possible; only the required content is present.
- Make a video! Click here to know how to!
- 19 November 2014: Belated news: A New Forum!
- 10 October 2014: Something big might be happening to this wiki! Have your say!
- 03 September 2014: Ever wanted to know how to rip multi-layered animations?
- 03 August 2014: That's right... We're having a chat mod election.
- 01 August 2014: A possible switch for the chat feature.
- 27 April 2014: And so it comes to an end.
- 02 April 2014: It's time for another poll.
- 01 September 2013: The poll has ended and the victor has been crowned!
- 06 August 2013: Changes may be made to character articles. It is your decision that decides what happens!
- 31 July 2013: Design a chat emotion!
- 26 January 2013: Test your bonus game skill!
- 18 September 2012: Some characters are just too awful to ignore...
- 26 August 2012: What OS do you use? Vote Now!
- 22 August 2012: Survival Leaderboard!
- 05 January 2012: Introducing...The Wikia Chat feature!
- 20 September 2011: How to add to a template!
- 19 September 2011: How to make infoboxes for stages.
MUGEN Database International
|M.U.G.E.N Base de Datos||Wiki MUGENpédia||Base de Dados M.U.G.E.N||Deutscher Mugen Wiki|
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Deception • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Gex • Ghosthunter • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter
A very important message...
Metalkong1 posted a reply
What are these lifebars?
Eltiolavara9 posted a reply
Much ado about palette patches
PlasmoidThunder posted a reply
FrenchTouch posted a reply
Thy Who Shall Make Nice Memes
FrenchTouch posted a reply
. …Read more >
Now, I know this may sound stupid...... BUT THOSE ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MUGEN STAGE!?
I'll tell …Read more >