The MUGEN Database lists characters, stages, etc. for use with the M.U.G.E.N fighting game engine. Since this is a wiki, you are free to add and change information on M.U.G.E.N here. There's also been 3,132 articles since September 2005.
WARNING: Some content is not for underage people.
- Remember to read the rules!
- Even though it's a relatively new feature, remember to read the Wikia Chat rules.
- When you create a page, follow the (currently incomplete) manual of style, or just simply go to this article about the structure of a character article.
- Stages are just as important as characters when it comes to M.U.G.E.N, and so are the articles about them. Go to this article to see how the general layout goes.
- Know anything about a character? Well, some pages need some work. Or, some pages have yet to be created!
- Create a page! Fill this in, and you're set!
- Make a video! Click here to know how to!
- 26 January 2013: Test your bonus game skill!
- 18 September 2012: Some characters are just too awful to ignore...
- 26 August 2012: What OS do you use? Vote Now!
- 22 August 2012: Survival Leaderboard!
- 05 January 2012: Introducing...The Wikia Chat feature!
- 20 September 2011: How to add to a template!
- 19 September 2011: How to make infoboxes for stages.
In other languages
- M.U.G.E.N Base de Datos (Spanish)
AdventureQuest • Aika Online • Age of Conan • AliceSoft • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Fable • Fantasy Life • Fatal Fury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Soul Calibur • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch