|HOLD ON! Someone nuked this article and it needs repair! Grab your brush and get cleaning!|
Ronald McDonald donning his famous attire
For the page containing Ronald's edits, go here.
Ronald McDonald (also known as Donald McDonald in Japan), is a clown character used as the primary mascot of the world-wide McDonald's fast-food restaurant chain. He first appeared in the early 1960s with a different design, which was featured in three commercials, before his design was changed to what he is today.
Throughout M.U.G.E.N there have been many different versions of this world famous mascot, and he has the most edits of any character in M.U.G.E.N. The main creator of Donald is Kishio. The editors that edit Donald to make it better and/or cheaper are Donalddesu, PineappleProducer, DarkDonald1, SennouRoom, Y77+, etc. There are so many variants of this character that an entire roster can consist purely of just Donalds, ranging from Castlevania, Evil, Salt, Ice, Dark, Light, God, Golden, Killer, Multi, Water, Laugh, Power, Chosen, Sandbag, DEX, Rush Burger and even Spicy Donald versions. There are also many sound edits of him and cheap edits, that keep getting cheaper as you go down the list. These are usually made by Japanese authors that have created much cheaper Ronald edits, much to the point of being extremely overpowered. In fact, it would seem as though the Ronald Edit race has replaced the Orochi Edit race.
This Ronald is both the original and arguably the most famous version of them all. There have been many edits to this character, changing up or improving Donald's gameplay, or just making the character downright cheap. You will need skill to counter its brutal A.I.
This version of Ronald uses sprites of Ronald from the Sega Genesis game McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure. It comes with an 8-bit version of the song U.N Owen Was Her. However, it's missing an icon and a portrait. It has multiple assists of various characters such as characters of Dragon Ball Z, Fist of the North Star and Gaelik's Nanarman. Said strikers and other abilities, plus some OHKO moves, make this Donald excruciatingly cheap. This is the only known version which doesn't use Kishio's Version as a base.
- Donald McDonald has an special intro against Colonel Sanders, most likely because of their extra-official rivalry as the mascots of fast food companies.
- Yu-Toharu's Hatsune Miku has a super move that summons a random-selected character from many Japanese memes. Ronald is one of them. Y Mun also can summon him as well.
- Burger King has an intro where he kills Ronald McDonald.
- Ronald arguably has the most edits of any character ever made for M.U.G.E.N, suppressing the Orochi edit race in cheapness, the Ronald McDonald edit race seems to have replaced the Orochi race as each edit tries to out cheap each other. In more to be one of the most remade characters in M.U.G.E.N.
- Ronald McDonald is also an assist for the creator Black Kyurem's Black Kyurem edit. Some edits of Black Kyurem have Ronald stay on stage as if he was an actual fighter. Black Kyurem is also an assist for Primitive Donald's clone palettes.