|WARNING! Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users. Continue reading and/or choose to download the character at your own discretion.|
|HOLD ON! There are file links on this page that are either outdated or broken. This applies to the following download link(s):
Please replace them with the latest working links!
|HOLD ON! Someone nuked this article and it needs repair! Grab your brush and get cleaning!|
|Omega Tiger Woods|
Most Mysterious & The_None
Most Mysterious+The_None's version
Omega Tiger Woods is a very bizarre and overpowered character. Omega Tiger Wood's (OTW) head is an oversized, photoshopped picture of his face, with his mouth morphed to look like the Nike logo. His body, on the other hand, is a cartoon character's body.
Back in the day, many would've considered Omega Tiger Woods to one of the cheapest characters around, and although times have changed and it doesn't quite compare to other cheap characters any more, this overpowered titan of a professional golfer has still gotta kick some ass.
Most_Mysterious and The_None's version
God Alosson's OTW 2008 edit
God Alosson recently has made an edit of Omega Tiger Woods 2008, this edit plays the same as the normal one would, only with slight changes. one of the changes is the newly added palettes, Shadow and 12P, in 12P mode, Omega Tiger woods recieves insane health regen and unlimited power and access to Shun Broken Satsu, a broken version of Shun Goku Satsu which takes half of a characters life points away.
- There is a small cameo of Omega Tiger Woods in one of Dee Bee Kaw's hypers, where is shoots out a random object, and one of them is OTW's head, which multiplies for a short while if the projectile has hit the player.
- OTW's portrait is one of the only few that doesn't have an image of their face, yet another's (Ken's).
- The image for Heads From Hell is Apocalypse's Head.
- He has intros against Touhou, EFZ , DDR characters, Peketo, Len Clones (Some Edits), Himself, OTW 2008, MM Characters, Evil Balrog, GMW Characters, Alter Amiba, and Rage Rock.
- Omega Tiger Woods still has KFM's liedown sprites when lying down in the older version.
- Omega Tiger Woods 2008 has an Anti-Cheap mode where he becomes invincible and is granted unlimited power if he fights characters like Zeeky H. Bomb, SuperMario64, and Ronald McDonald.
- MetalGuy's OTW is defeatable. PinguMugen's Dark Donald defeated Metal's OTW in a video.