|Omega Tiger Woods|
Omega Tiger Woods's idle animation
Most Mysterious & The_None
Omega Tiger Woods is a very bizarre and overpowered character. Omega Tiger Wood's (OTW) head is an oversized, photoshopped picture of his face, with his mouth morphed to look like the Nike symbol. His body, on the other hand, is a cartoon character's body.
Omega Tiger Woods is a 6-button character that is not balanced at all. He has a series of highly disrepute attacks such as a crane from the top which grabs the opponent, then drops him/her, dealing very high damage. This can also be very annoying because he can summon missiles even though he's being hit by a hyper. If a missile hits the opponent, the hyper ends. OTW has a grab which plays a song while the screen goes black and the face of a character from the game Manhunt appears followed by a bleep sound dealing 10% of the opponent's health. Another cheap hyper is that he spawns multiple missiles from the sky which can be annoying since you cannot block these. As a drawback, he can't block any attacks, which is quite problematic against combo-happy opponents.
Hovering the mouse cursor over the icons will display a more direct activation method akin to how the move activations are coded; this is what the following key/legend represents.
D = Down
F = Right
B = Left
U = Up
DF = Down-right
DB = Down-left
UF = Up-right
UB = Up-left
a/b/c = Kick
x/y/z = Punch
s = Taunt
OTW 2012 Version Moves and Hypers:
God Alosson's OTW 2008 EditEdit
God Alosson recently has made an edit of Omega Tiger Woods 2008, this edit plays the same as the normal one would, only with slight changes. one of the changes is the newly added palettes, Shadow and 12P, in 12P mode, Omega Tiger woods recieves insane health regen and unlimited power and access to Shun Broken Satsu, a broken version of Shun Goku Satsu which takes half of a characters life points away.
- There is a small cameo of Omega Tiger Woods in one of Dee Bee Kaw's hypers, where is shoots out a random object, and one of them is OTW's head, which multiplies for a short while if the projectile has hit the player.
- OTW's portrait is one of the only few that doesn't have an image for their face, yet another's (Ken's).
- The image for Heads From Hell is Apocalypse's Head.
- He has intros against Touhou, EFZ , DDR characters, Peketo, Len Clones (Some Edits), Himself, OTW 2008, MM Characters, Evil Balrog, GMW Characters, Alter Amiba, and Rage Rock.
- Omega Tiger Woods still has KFM's liedown sprites when lying down in the older version.