|This article has been nominated for deletion. Please visit the discussion page if you wish to object the article for deletion. After a day, the article will be deleted if no objections arise.
An incomplete and ancient version of Omega Red, this is a 6-button character with only 1 Special and 1 Hyper.
Omega Red is a 6-button character that, despite lacking a super jump, is able to pull off decent air combos.
Its A.I. is fairly easy, but the Omega Destroyer and the Omega Strike seem to deal heavier damage than what would be expected.
Hovering the mouse cursor over the Command Input icons will display text that refers to the inputs set in M.U.G.E.N's Key Config.
Icons encased in square brackets [ ] require the respective button(s) to be held down. Hovering the mouse cursor over the icon displays the hold duration if applicable.
| Omega Destroyer
Uses 1000 Power
- This character does not have any victory quotes, meaning it uses the screenpack's default.
Mugen Captain Commando 3 Omega Red
Mugen 952 Omega Destroyer
- Most of its sound effects are low quality, ranging from being somewhat garbled to noticeably muffled.
- Furthermore, this is the only version of Omega Red that uses voices from X-Men: Children of the Atom rather than Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter or Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
- Doorhenge made an alternate .snd that gave Omega Red higher quality voices, but switched its voice to be from the later games.
- This character has been edited. For a full list of edits, see Edits.