Mech-Hisui is an android made by Kohaku, she has the appearance of Hisui but her dress, the eyes and her hair are of a different color. She returned against her creator then she and her copies leave conquering the world. Since Actress Again, she speaks and acts more as a human being than a robot.
In M.U.G.E.N, Mech-Hisui has been made by various artists but are often broken.
This version is made by Raajaboy and is only for MUGEN 1.0. She is not a Melty Blood style but a CvS style. Her AI is brutal.
Hovering the mouse cursor over the Command Input icons will display text that refers to the inputs set in M.U.G.E.N's Key Config.
Giant Spiral Splinter - [Cannot be actived by the player] (Requires 1, 2 or 3 power bars)
- "Target... Eliminated."
- "The outcome of this battle was calculated from the start."
- "Mission... successful. Minor injuries sustained."
- "My calcutations show that your chance of survival decreases everytime you fight me..."
- "No, I am not a robot... I am Hisui..."
- "Mission... Completed."
- "I may be a robot... but I have feelings too."
- "It is mathetimatically impossible for you to defeat me."
- "Ha... Ha... Ha..."
- "My calculations were correct... you are a weak specimen."
- "Target's Damage Factor: 100%"
- "I am the real Hisui... you are a fake..." [vs. H's Hisui]
This version is made by Kuro and is based of the original game Melty Blood,. Her combos are fast and she will pull off an Aerial Rave every now and then. When her power bar is at maximum, it automatically switches to Heat Mode and the player can now activate the Blood Heat.
Her AI is pretty brutal, it is advisable for players to keep a safe distance or she make aerial raves.
- If the player make during her vigor mode, a red circle appears on the stage and will remain permanently until the end of round.
- When Heat/Blood Heat is activate, the aura dont appear directly but must move a bit for that the aura appears.
- If Leela Turanga use Midnight Bliss on her, she will disappear and a rectangle will appear on the ground.