Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An infinite attack is term used to explain an attack that is both easily spammable, and puts the opponent into a constant (infinite) hit state loop that prevents them from attacking; this, unless ceased or prevented, will rack up into an untrue one hit knockout.
These attacks usually add zero juggle, allowing them to be looped indefinitely. In rare occassions, the move may even be cancelled into itself. Moves with a high enough frame advantage can also lead to infinites, even if the move cannot be cancelled into itself.
Such attacks are typically considered to be cheap, and as such should be reserved for cheap characters and may be considered a sign of poor character creation (if the character is intended to be serious).
- Placemario's SpongeBob's Spatula Throw (and Infantry's edit's Sword Throw).
- The majority of Mike's Missingno.'s attacks.
- Ermac Won and MIRCOmor's Link's Bomb Throw.
- Claymizer's Gallade's Psycho Cut.
- Claymizer's Kirby's Star Shot.
- Top Man's Y top attack used to counter a crossup.
- Beedrill's Needle Storm.
- Eraser's projectile.
- Psyqhical and Physalis' Energy Pillar when opponent is in the corner.
- Alma Orochi (and by extension most cheap Orochi edits) aura.
- Dark Miku's Aerial Rave (successively Leekryuken, Jump Kick and Roman Cancel). *
- Super Mario 64's Coin throw attack.
- Classic Sonic's air spin attack.
- Pingurules's Barney's normal attacks and supers.
- Igniz's Chain Blade specials.
- KibaX's Pac-Man bumping into people
- axel1825's versions Pac-Man's Pellet Throw and several other attacks.
- Super Mario Kart's standard attacks.
- B-F Mario's standing hard kick.
- Several of Aaron Roulette's attacks.
- Iwakick's characters (uses strikers and projectiles to keep the enemy in its hitstate all the time).
- DonaldDesu's Ronald McDonald Dona-side Cutter.
- Claymizer's Sonic's light punch.
- Sonicadam2's Zoroark's light punch.