The Hokuto Hyakuretsu-Ken (sometimes shortened to just HHK) is a fictional martial arts technique used by Kenshiro, the main protagonist of the Japanese manga series, Fist of the North Star.
The move consists of numerous rapid punches that result in the illusion of several arms appearing at the same time. accompanied by Kenshiro’s trademark battle cry of "AH-TATATATATA!". Often, the phrase "You are already dead" ("お前はもう死んでいる", "Omae wa mou shindeiru") is stated by Kenshiro at the end of his technique just before the opponent meets his gruesome end. In M.U.G.E.N, the Hokuto Hyakuretsu-Ken is usually a 100-hit or higher combo, with it traditionally being a OHKO as it can be only be used as an Exceed Hyper or Finisher.
Executed in the 2004 PlayStation 2 fighting game Hokuto No Ken by pressing + ( + in M.U.G.E.N) with the 8th star flashing in the original game, Kenshiro first dazes the opponent with a roundhouse, shreds his shirt, then proceeds to pummel the opponent with 50 punches and 50 kicks in that order, instantly KOing the opponent.
Characters in M.U.G.E.N that can perform the "Hokuto Hyakuretsu-Ken"
- Sman (Last hit is used with a baseball bat)
- Y Kun (although with a 4 second delay, starts with a headbutt instead of a roundhouse kick, also isn't a instant K.O. in older versions could only be done on low health)
- Daniel Gajardo Pulgar (2010 version and older)
- Peter Griffin (Luigimaster's version only)
- Kung Fu Girl (S.Y.D.'s version only)
- Yoshi (rolento's version only)
- Hong Meiling (RicePigeon's 2010 version and older only)
- Sho Nuff
- Carlos the Stickman