This character is made up of screenshots from a real doll. This Lion is a grappler and a really cheap one. He will spam two of his strikers to help him grab you. Fortunately for a cheap grappler that spams two strikers and has a counter, he doesn't do a lot of damage but can still overwhelm you. The polar bear will try to grab you just so Rion can do his Zangief move.
This Rina was made by Maruta in 2000 and she's from White Album. She's a three button character and she's not 100% accurate to the source like most mugen characters. Here are the differences.
1. Her standing medium is now a two attack normal. This means her poke which is her second attack will come out slower. This is her best normal to build meter since it's two whiffs instead of one.
2. She can dash forever until she passes through the opponent.
3. She can't guard cancel. This hurts her a lot.
4. The forward forward hard attack has the same animation has the forward attack.
5. Her CD super no longer does the same damage as a normal CD. This is better than the source and it does more damage than Yuki Morikawa's.
6. The level 3 super only takes two meter now and it has a fireball input instead of half circle. 緒方理奈
7. She now gains meter by whiffing.
Tag: Cheap Brutal AI Hard Rainbow Road
Appears on these pages
Rainbow Road is a recurring race course from the Mario Kart series, having appeared in every...