This category contains characters that are considered cheap. It's not recommended for many people the usage of them. A cheap character fulfills any of the following conditions:
- The character has unmanageable attacks.
- The character has ridiculously powerful unmanageable supers, some of which kill in a single hit.
- The character gains power at a ridiculously fast rate (lethal when combined with unmanageable hypers).
- The character has incredibly buffed stats in Attack, Defence, Life and/or its velocities.
- The character has inconsistent (or no) hitboxes.
- The character kills the opponent at the start of the match or even before it.
- The character constantly spams attacks, preventing the opponent from moving or attacking.
- The character's Life stat regenerates at a ridiculously fast rate during battles.
- All or most of the character's attacks cannot be blocked.
- Shield damage is excessive.
- The character has attacks with hitboxes that can hit a wide portion of the screen.
NOTE: Cheap AI does not dictate as to whether a character is cheap or not, as AI programming can (mainly) be removed without complication, and is not part of a character's core programming. Characters that are badly made do not count as cheap, unless said character fulfills any of the above criteria.